How to Order a Suit
It’s decently easy to order a suit from Splinter Fox Productions, But there a few things to do before we can start. If you want to commission a suit, you need to fill out a “Quote Form”, and provide a Reference sheet that has THREE views of your character. These reference sheets help us figure out what sort of suit you want, and if the markings can be done. The better the concept, the easier it will be to provide an accurate quote.
We have concept artists on standby. If you would like to receive a discount on your fursuit (Up to 50$) email us asking about our concept artist!
Once your quote/concept art has been accepted, a 35% deposit (non-refundable) of the final price will need to be provided to secure your spot on the list. If we do not receive the 30% of the total within days that were previously discussed, your quote will expire and you will need to fill out another quote, before commissioning. This may also result in you being bumped out of our quote form. Only apply if you can afford to finish the payments as agreed.
Payments are received in four ways: Paypal, Check, Square Cash or Money Order. All prices are USD.
Payments are monthly or can be paid in full.
If you need to mail a check or money order, Contact us before you do, for more details.
Please make Checks/Money Orders out to Kyla Turner
You must be 18 years or age or older to commission SplinterFox Productions. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO I.D AT ANYTIME, NO MINORS OR THEIR PARENTS.
Each suit/costume comes with a 2-month warranty! This covers things I may have messed up on, such as holes, popped seams, and other accidents. THIS DOES NOT COVER COSMETIC CHANGES. Repairs will be made for free during the two month period, only.
I do not offer refunds or returns, once the suit is finished, approved, and mailed off.
The following will void your warranty:
-Abuse/ Improper use of suit
-Altering the suit in ANY way
-We will not take in suits that are dirty/unhygienic.
Turn Around Time
All Projects are completed in the order they were received.
I DO NOT ACCEPT DEADLINES. No expectations. Requests are fine, but are
All orders can take up to ONE YEAR (12 months) to finish. Refunds/Partial refunds available for the orders that do not get finished in that time.
Works In Progress (WIP’s)
– Often we like to post WIP’s for the public to see, but we usually send them to the commissioner first for approval.
-Photos from start to finish will be sent to you, to make sure you are happy with what you are getting.
– Faux fur will be discussed with before we start on your suit!
- Changes to the design, once the project is started, will not be allowed without a determined fee.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY COMMISSION at any stage if the customer is rude, pushy, demanding, or unreasonable.
- The customer is allowed to cancel their commission at any time, but they MUST follow our refund policy.
- We reserve the right to alter/sell off abandoned/canceled commissions.
- If you do not pay our monthly fees in accordance with our payment plan and cannot keep up constant contact, I reserve the right to cancel your commission and refund you only what you paid towards it. The deposit is nonrefundable. If something serious has happened, simply contact us and explain your situation. If you do not, your commission will be considered abandoned.
- There are times where we have to refuse certain project. This is often due to time restraints, or the actual subject matter. There are certain designs/creatures we may not be able to fully execute. We will email you with a reason why we cannot take on your commission.
– ALL Items are shipped through USPS/UPS and include tracking. Insurance is available, but the customer themselves must pay additionally for it. SplinterFox Productions IS NOT AT FAULT FOR LOST/STOLEN PACKAGES.
-International shipping is available but can get pricey. We will provide a photo receipt before you commit to payment. Shipping can be anywhere from $12- $800 depending on where you live in the world, and how fast you would like to receive it.
-Shipping is calculated after all items are made and weighed.
-The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- We will not reproduce copyrighted characters, costumes, or designs with out written consent of the company or individual who owns the character.
- In your quote, please write out any important feature you want your costume to have. If you don’t, it may be overlooked, and I am not to be held responsible if you do not mention it, BEFORE We begin working on your commission.
- We will not build in another makers style or our older styles. We have grown to ally like our newer style!
-We own pets. If you are highly allergic to pet hair, we recommend you do not commit. We do our best to keep our animals off the materials and fabric, but animals will be animals!
-Our suits come from a smoke-free home!
-All suits are previously washed before shipping. Helps with “new fur” shedding!